Current question or task

Current task: Upload Slidecasts of people who have stood up for what they believe in. These will be peer assessed in term 4. Work tasks based around the movie Jurassic Park will also be posted this term. Check out the tab "Jurassic Park Tasks and Activities" to view tasks.

Friday 18 November 2011

Film Critic Review


I don’t agree with the review which said Great effects, Pity about the plot. I liked the plot and the effects and even know the effects were great and the plot wasn’t probably quite as good but it was still pretty good. This movie was made quite a long time ago so for them it was probably one of the most popular movies when it came out and was new.


If this film critic was right this wouldn’t have been such a popular movie when it came out and they wouldn’t of went on and made more of them if they didn’t sell them and make money out of them. If I had to give this movie a rate out of ten I would probably give it a 9/10 for the affects when it was made and for the plot I would give it a 7/10 which is still pretty good and overall I would give it a 8/10 for when it was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment