Current question or task

Current task: Upload Slidecasts of people who have stood up for what they believe in. These will be peer assessed in term 4. Work tasks based around the movie Jurassic Park will also be posted this term. Check out the tab "Jurassic Park Tasks and Activities" to view tasks.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Jurassic park

Genetically modified foods

I disagree with the genetically modified foods because it isn’t right for scientist to mess around with natural genes of plants and animals. In the long term genetic modified foods may be the cause of changes that are undesirable or directly dangerous. Genetically modified foods could be dangerous to eat, and we don’t how what the effects would be. It’s wrong to introduce the DNA of one species into the genes of another like fish genes in tomato plants to protect it from frost.

The scientists are trying to play god which they are interfering with nature. Scientists aren’t sure about the long the term effect of the genetically modified foods. Playing around with DNA is wrong, they shouldn’t play around with the DNA if they don’t know what the side effects are. It could risk peoples health, life and there allergies.


By Courtland

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used and example about genetically modifying things. I also like how your writings colourful! Nice work :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used "playing god" it describes you view point well! Great Job Matee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete